jmc250 nic driver
Mike DeMarco
2011-10-22 19:35:35 UTC
I down loaded the jmge nic driver for my jmicron 25x laptop nic. The driver does not compile as it is trying to call hretime and the structure for hrestime does not seam to exist.

Does anyone know of a way to compile this?

TIA
Mike DeMarco
2011-10-23 13:36:20 UTC
Masa has gotten back to me and said just to comment out the lines since they were only for debug purposes. I did and the driver compiled but many errors came up when it went to attach. I am going to follow up with Masa to see what he thinks about the errors.